FmD4FRX3FmXvDZXvGZT3FRFgNBP1w326w3z1NBMhNV5=

Top ads

items

Best Bible Verses For Inspiration And Encouragement


Inspiration And Encouragement

This is my best collection to ease your soul “the bible verses for inspiration and encouragement”, let your heart filled with the word of God to make you feel safe and happy.

Bible Verses For Inspiration And Encouragement

Isaiah 40:31
31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

1 Thessalonians 5:11
11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Isaiah 43:2
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Proverbs 18:10
10 The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

Joshua 1:9
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Psalm 31:24
24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Isaiah 41:10
10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

John 16:33
33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Psalm 46:1-3
1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

Psalm 16:8
8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

2 Timothy 1:7
7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Psalm 55:22
22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

Isaiah 26:3
3 You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

1 Peter 5:7
7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Psalm 118:14-16
14 The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. 15 Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: “The LORD’s right hand has done mighty things! 16 The LORD’s right hand is lifted high; the LORD’s right hand has done mighty things!”

Psalm 119:71
71 It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees.

Psalm 119:25
25 I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life according to your word.

Psalm 119:114-115
114 You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. 115 Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!

Psalm 119:50
50 My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.




I hope this word of God you are now read will comfort you in your whole life and brings you to the hands of God, “the bible verses for inspiration and encouragement”. Enjoy your life!


Tags: inspirational bible verses about strength, comforting bible verses, bible verses about hope, encouraging bible verses for men, bible quotes on love, bible quotes about life, bible verses on faith, bible verses about strength in hard times

0/Post a Comment/Comments

73745675015091643

after post ads